Effective on Sep. 25th, 2020 we have implemented the next phase of our reopening plan. In our morning and 2nd evening adults class, we are allowing cohort training. You will be partnered with 2 other people and limited to training with those partners only and contact is permitted. At the moment, we are just specific training and sparring during those classes to get back in shape. Our first adults evening classes on Monday/Wed/Friday continues to be no contact dummy class. It is recommended that if you are trying BJJ for the first time as an adult, the dummy classes would be the best choice for your first class at the moment. Our kids and juniors classes also remain no contact.
Kids/Juniors/Adults 1st class on Mon, Wed, Fri:
- Classes will be limited to 10 people
- All classes will be no contact consisting of solo exercise/grappling dummy drills/analysis
- All students will be assigned a taped off section of mat space that others may not enter
- In person classes will be supplemented with Zoom (online interactive live stream. Kids and juniors classes only)
- Mats and dummies will be cleaned prior to every class
- Modified schedule to allow for cleaning and distancing between classes
- Medical grade air purifiers that can remove particulates down to .003 microns (virus size)
- We do not anticipate we will need to turn away students due to the limited class size at this time, but we will add classes if this becomes a problem.
- Parents/spectators are not allowed during class, but may monitor on the livestream (kids/juniors only)
- People who live in the same household may train with one another may be drilling partners
- Students with a persistent cough/sneeze/fever will not be permitted to attend in person. This includes allergies and other common causes unfortunately.
If you are interested in trying a free class, just come on by. No email, phone call or appointment required. Questions: BreaJiuJitsu@gmail.com
This is our schedule as of 9/30/20