Adult/Kid (7-13) Program Monthly Rates:
- Month to month: $140/month + $80 registration fee
- 6 month contract: $125/month + $40 registration fee
- 1 year contract: $125/month + $0 registration fee
Juniors 1 Program Monthly Rates (ages 4-7ish):
- Month to month: $80/month + $80 registration fee
- 6 month contract: $65/month + $40 registration fee
- 1 year contract: $65/month + $0 registration fee
- Family Jiu-Jitsu Pass (Unlimited number of kids/adults/juniors in immediate family.) – $250/month + $40 registration fee on 6 month contract.
- Military/Law Enforcement/Fire Discount: $10 off monthly membership. 50% off registration fee (if applicable).
- Upfront payment: $10 off per month for 6 month contract. $15 off per month for 1 year contract.
- Purple Belts (any verified lineage): $99/month
- Brown/Black Belts (any verified lineage):No fees of any kind. No teaching requirements.
Out of town visitors with experience have no mat fee. In town visitors with experience are welcome with no mat fee if popping in a few times.
Belt testing, other fees, hidden costs:
Our membership cost is all inclusive and includes access to all classes on the schedule. We sell gis at very affordable prices ($80 with a belt) due to our relationship with gi manufactures and distributors, but members are not required to purchase our gis from us.
There are no belt testing fees or belt testing in general. Members are promoted when the instructor sees they are ready for promotion – never on a scheduled attendance card with increased fees as they are promoted. The only exception is a Junior 1 being allowed into Junior 2 (not on our public schedule as it is invite only and avoids confusion with non members) or a Junior graduating into the Kids program when they are of the appropriate age.
Click here to download and review our contract.