- Classes will be limited to 10 people
- Masks required
- All classes will be no contact consisting of solo exercise/grappling dummy drills/analysis
- All students will be assigned a taped off section of mat space that others may not enter
- In person classes will be supplemented with Zoom except for AM adults class
- Mats and dummies will be cleaned prior to every class
- Modified schedule to allow for cleaning and distancing between classes
- Medical grade air purifiers that can remove particulates down to .003 microns (virus size)
- We do not anticipate we will need to turn away students due to the limited class size at this time, but we will add classes if this becomes a problem.
- Parents/spectators are not allowed during class, but may monitor on the livestream
- People who live in the same household may train with one another may be drilling partners
- Students with a persistent cough/sneeze/fever will not be permitted to attend in person. This includes allergies and other common causes unfortunately.
If you are interested in trying a free class, just come on by. No email, phone call or appointment required. Questions: BreaJiuJitsu@gmail.com
This is our schedule as of 11/30/20