July 15 update: We are still open and holding our classes outdoors in the back area! Drive around back to say hello or try a class!
Starting with our 4:00PM kids class on June 15th, we will be open for in person classes once again with a social distancing program. We will once again be billing our current members and enrolling new members.
- Classes will be limited to 10 people
- All classes will be no contact consisting of solo exercise/grappling dummy drills/analysis
- All students will be assigned a taped off section of mat space that others may not enter
- In person classes will be supplemented with Zoom (online interactive live stream. Kids and juniors classes only)
- Mats and dummies will be cleaned prior to every class
- Modified schedule to allow for cleaning and distancing between classes
- Medical grade air purifiers that can remove particulates down to .003 microns (virus size)
- We do not anticipate we will need to turn away students due to the limited class size at this time, but we will add classes if this becomes a problem.
- Parents/spectators are not allowed during class, but may monitor on the livestream (kids/juniors only)
- People who live in the same household may train with one another may be drilling partners
- Students with a persistent cough/sneeze/fever will not be permitted to attend in person. This includes allergies and other common causes unfortunately.
If you are interested in trying a free class, please email at BreaJiuJitsu@gmail.com to help with social distancing and preparation! We would love to have you!
This is our schedule as of 6/15/20: